Setting the Standards of Local Services Marketing and Advertising
Who We Are
We are one of the Nation’s largest full-service advertising agencies with a focus on helping our clients increase sales within their local area of business. We strive for customer satisfaction; focusing on building positive relationships and providing our clients with a positive customer experience both at the point of sale and after the sale. Since our inception in 2000, our customer centric approach has helped our organization grow from 5 employees to over 100 while maintaining a client retention rate that is consistently above 85%.
Mediagistic’s greatest asset is its employees. Our president and owner, Andre Carollo, understands that Mediagistic’s success is a direct reflection of the hard work the employees do on a daily basis. Here at Mediagistic, we seek originators and self-starters who crave a fast-paced environment and are passionate about providing outstanding customer service. Additionally, here at Mediagistic, you are not just an employee or a team member, you are a family member within a unique organization.
One of our core values is “Respect”, at Mediagistic, we welcome and respect individuals from all backgrounds; recognizing their differences are the backbone that supports our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer competitive salaries, a great Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plans, along with a 401k plan which Mediagistic matches up to 4%. In addition, we also offer the following:
- Short-term Disability and Term Life Insurance (paid by the company for the employee)
- Paid Vacation after 6 Months
- Generous Paid Holiday Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- Additional Paid Personal Time Off – Up to 16 Hours
- 24 Hours of Paid Bereavement Leave
- Christmas Party, Company Picnics, Monthly Luncheons, Snacks
- Your Birthday is a Paid Day Off!
At Mediagistic we are committed to contributing to our local community. We encourage our employees to participate with and support our “Quality of Workplace Team”. In addition to identifying ways to improve our employee’s day-to-day work lives our Quality of Workplace Team leads all community involvement initiatives. Listed below are a few of the agencies we support:
- Kimball Elementary School
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- John A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital and Fisher House
“You can take my factories, burn up my buildings, but give me my people and I’ll build the business right back again.”
– Henry Ford
The Google Ads (SEM) PPC Specialist is responsible for the execution, management and optimization of a high volume of Pay Per Click B2C campaigns across Google AdWords and Facebook, as well as managing and developing third-party Pay-Per-Call and Pay-Per-Click initiatives. This position requires great depth of tactical knowledge and vast experience in paid search marketing tasks such as research, bid management, copy writing, landing page testing, budget management and reporting.
Core Competencies & Character Attributes:
- Strategize, create, monitor, maintain and optimize high volume of campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter & Facebook Ads Manager and other third party digital media outlets.
- Oversee growth in performance. Manage campaigns to meet client’s ROI goals and respond in a rapid manner to optimization suggestions from digital strategists.
- Continuous analysis of performance and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Efficient management of budgets across all engines and campaigns.
- Optimize and plan landing page testing.
- Craft eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as the continuous implementation of text ads – A/B testing.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives, calculate Cost Per Leads, project spend, adjust to demand and seasonality.
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
- Bing AdCenter experience as well as Bing Ads Desktop Tool familiarity.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Landing page testing experience.
- Vast experience in the Google Content Network and with overall Display Advertising.
- Experience with bid management tools such as Marin and Kenshoo as well a deep understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the management of Social Media campaigns in Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing.
Integrity, initiative, creativity, positive attitude, team player, dependable
For additional information contact Don Rios, HR Business Partner at email@example.com.
Social Media Specialist I
The Social Media Specialist coordinates with the Internal Marketing team and client to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network. This is a comparatively entry level, junior position. Mediagistic is seeking candidates with an educational background in communications, advertising, or marketing and at least some limited experience with managing social media for brands. The chief requirements are a good work ethic, a willingness to learn the core concepts of social media marketing, and a desire to grow with the company.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Implementing and maintaining presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.
- Implementing social media strategy, coordinating with the Internet Marketing and Sales & Service teams across the company to ensure effectiveness.
- Working with the production team to ensure social media tools (for ex. Facebook Connect, Sharing buttons, RSS feeds) are kept up-to-date.
- Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities; duties include creating editorial calendars, producing engaging photos and content for posts, scheduling posts, audience building, running social media advertising campaigns, managing comments/messages/mentions across multiple channels, interacting with industry leaders, sharing relevant content to increase engagement.
- Creating and editing videos for YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Advocating for clients in social media spaces through social listening, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Driving relevant traffic to the client’s website through content repurposing (blogs, articles, videos, slideshares, infographics, etc) and track performance of campaigns using UTM codes.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Regularly providing insights gained from social media monitoring to internal team members.
- Maintaining knowledge of 3rd party social media applications.
- Supporting team members regarding client needs and recommendations.
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent technical skills as related to social media platforms and tools and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Familiarity with basic SEO and inbound marketing principles.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and to build and maintain relationships.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- Demonstrable experience of at least some social media for business required; experience with managing multiple accounts using automated software highly preferred.
- Knowledge of 3rd party social media applications preferred (Sendible, TweetDeck, Pagemodo, Animoto, Marketo, Sprinklr)
- Agency experience preferred.
Integrity, initiative, creativity, positive attitude, team player, dependable
For additional information contact Don Rios, HR Business Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you are qualified for one of the above listed positions, please fill out the form below.