Setting the Standards of Local Services Marketing and Advertising
Who We Are
We are one of the Nation’s largest full-service advertising agencies with a focus on helping our clients increase sales within their local area of business. We strive for customer satisfaction; focusing on building positive relationships and providing our clients with a positive customer experience both at the point of sale and after the sale. Since our inception in 2000, our customer centric approach has helped our organization grow from 5 employees to over 100 while maintaining a client retention rate that is consistently above 85%.
Mediagistic’s greatest asset is its employees. Our president and owner, Andre Carollo, understands that Mediagistic’s success is a direct reflection of the hard work the employees do on a daily basis. Here at Mediagistic, we seek originators and self-starters who crave a fast-paced environment and are passionate about providing outstanding customer service. Additionally, here at Mediagistic, you are not just an employee or a team member, you are a family member within a unique organization.
One of our core values is “Respect”, at Mediagistic, we welcome and respect individuals from all backgrounds; recognizing their differences are the backbone that supports our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer competitive salaries, a great Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plans, along with a 401k plan which Mediagistic matches up to 4%. In addition, we also offer the following:
- Short-term Disability and Term Life Insurance (paid by the company for the employee)
- Paid Vacation after 6 Months
- Generous Paid Holiday Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- Additional Paid Personal Time Off – Up to 16 Hours
- 24 Hours of Paid Bereavement Leave
- Christmas Party, Company Picnics, Monthly Luncheons, Snacks
- Your Birthday is a Paid Day Off!
At Mediagistic we are committed to contributing to our local community. We encourage our employees to participate with and support our “Quality of Workplace Team”. In addition to identifying ways to improve our employee’s day-to-day work lives our Quality of Workplace Team leads all community involvement initiatives. Listed below are a few of the agencies we support:
- Kimball Elementary School
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- John A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital and Fisher House
“You can take my factories, burn up my buildings, but give me my people and I’ll build the business right back again.”
– Henry Ford
The Business Directories Coordinator will model the behavior reflecting company culture, mission and values; have a high degree of attention to detail, exhibit applied critical thinking, and engage in intensive problem-solving in order to achieve Mediagistic’s vision as the premier marketing and advertising agency for home service companies. This is an entry-level position on the Mediagistic Inbound Marketing team.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Order directory syndication for dealers with the package level that warrants it.
- Manage client Google My Business accounts and pages, daily monitoring and QC of GMB accounts.
- Set up new Google My Business listings and manage the process from setup to successful verification.
- Identify, manage & escalate Local SEO troubleshooting issues (particularly Google Maps); work with Content & Local SEO team lead, Account Managers and Digital Strategists to achieve resolutions.
- Provide support for Google Maps/Google My Business issues.
- Maintain and execute Power Listing add-ons.
- Assist in ordering links for the Digital Strategy team.
- Assist in the Implementation for ORM products.
- Participate in and bring ideas to weekly Local SEO scrums
- Manage Facebook Multi-Location Setup & make recommendations to the social team on Facebook optimization for local search.
- Participate in and support general Local SEO product development (i.e. link building, manual outreach, Facebook professional services, Google Instant Content Cards).
- Setup, optimization, and channel verification for Waze and YouTube for Business accounts.
- Loading and optimizing video collateral for Waze and YouTube Ads.
- Initiate and complete AdWords Location extension setups.
- Engage in quarterly optimization and analysis of business listings for clients.
- Organize and participate in monthly backlink quality control.
- Resize and optimize images and logos for YouTube Channel Header, Google My Business Profiles, video thumbnails, etc.
- Experience in Local Search and business directories preferred
- Experience with basic business software and CRM systems. Workamajig a plus
- Excellent grammar and editing skills
- Knowledge of Local Business digital best practices and changing landscape
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously.
- Moderate knowledge of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Working knowledge in general SEO best practices; candidates with strong knowledge of localized blogger outreach and link-building will be heavily preferred
Education & Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Business understanding of Google analytics and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Yext and BrightLocal strongly preferred
- Agency experience preferred.
Key Attributes: Integrity, initiative, creativity, positive attitude, team player, dependable
For additional information contact Don Rios, HR Business Partner – email@example.com
The Google Ads (SEM) PPC Specialist is responsible for the execution, management and optimization of a high volume of Pay Per Click B2C campaigns across Google AdWords and Facebook, as well as managing and developing third-party Pay-Per-Call and Pay-Per-Click initiatives. This position requires great depth of tactical knowledge and vast experience in paid search marketing tasks such as research, bid management, copy writing, landing page testing, budget management and reporting.
Core Competencies & Character Attributes:
- Strategize, create, monitor, maintain and optimize high volume of campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter & Facebook Ads Manager and other third party digital media outlets.
- Oversee growth in performance. Manage campaigns to meet client’s ROI goals and respond in a rapid manner to optimization suggestions from digital strategists.
- Continuous analysis of performance and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Efficient management of budgets across all engines and campaigns.
- Optimize and plan landing page testing.
- Craft eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as the continuous implementation of text ads – A/B testing.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives, calculate Cost Per Leads, project spend, adjust to demand and seasonality.
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
- Bing AdCenter experience as well as Bing Ads Desktop Tool familiarity.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Landing page testing experience.
- Vast experience in the Google Content Network and with overall Display Advertising.
- Experience with bid management tools such as Marin and Kenshoo as well a deep understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the management of Social Media campaigns in Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing.
Integrity, initiative, creativity, positive attitude, team player, dependable
For additional information contact Don Rios, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you are qualified for one of the above listed positions, please fill out the form below.