Are you passionate about online media? Do you enjoy collaborating with industry experts to create compelling and engaging content for a variety of clients? Have you watched Mad Men at least once?
If so, we would like to talk with you.
Mediagistic, a full-service advertising agency based in Tampa, Florida, is looking for talented and ambitious individuals who want to contribute their expertise to a fast-growing company and team.
Okay, you might say to yourself, “Every company claims it’s growing fast.”
Well, unlike most companies, we have the number that matters the most to prove it. Between 2013 and today, Mediagistic’s staff has grown from 96 totally awesome employees to more than 125. Our staff has grown so much in the past 12 months that we’ve had to ditch our old offices to move into a brand-new building. And guess what? We’re still hiring!
So, with that said, where do you think you fit in with Mediagistic?
Take a peek below and make your pick from the open positions we have available.
- SEO/SEM/PPC Specialist
- Content and Social Media Specialist
- Digital Strategist
- Web Developer
- Account Developer/Manager
- Media Buyer
- Sales Accountant
Do you think you qualify for one of the aforementioned positions? Great!
In addition to someone with a skill set we value, we want team members who have experience in marketing, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and know how to get the job done the right way without popping a vein. You know, because coming to work only to hate your job is l-a-m-e lame.
Now that we have all that out of the way, here’s what you can expect as far as benefits and perks.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Visual Care
- Short-term Disability And Term Life Insurance (paid by the company for the employee)
- 401K Retirement Plan (company matches up to 4 percent)
- Vacation Time After 6 Months and a Generous Paid Holiday Policy
- Paid Sick Time and Additional PTO
- Christmas Party, Company Picnics, Monthly Luncheons, Snacks
- Your Birthday is a Paid Day Off!
If you like what you’re reading and think you have what it takes to impress the heck out of us, complete the contact form to the right and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!